Jul 11, 2016
Plumbers install, maintain and repair pipes, fixtures and other equipment used to distribute fresh water or dispose of wastewater in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- read and interpret blueprints and prepare cost estimates
- mark positions for pipe connections and fixtures in walls and floors
- cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipes and fittings
- measure, cut, bend and install pipes
- weld connections and test pipes for leaks
Represented by the following CBTU affiliates: